Why Should You Schedule Instagram Carousel Posts?
If you’re not using Instagram carousel posts, you’re missing out on a key opportunity to engage with your audience and promote your products or services. Here are three reasons why you should schedule Instagram carousel posts:
1. Carousel posts have a higher engagement rate than single image posts. A study of over 22 million Instagram posts found that carousel posts have an over 10% higher engagement rate. That means more people will see and interact with your post, which is great for increasing brand awareness and reach.
2. Carousel posts give you more space to tell a story or showcase a product. You can use up to 10 images or videos in a carousel post, so make the most of it! Use this extra space to highlight different features or moods of a product, Tell a before-and-after story, or take your followers on a virtual tour.
3. Carousel posts are great for boosting sales. If you’re promoting a product or service on Instagram, carousel posts are a great way to increase conversion rates. Use eye-catching images and persuasive copy to drive clicks to your website or landing page.
Instagram Carousel post scheduling is available on Levuro’s free plan. Once you’ve scheduled your post, sit back and relax. That’s it!
How to Schedule Instagram Carousel Post Automatically
Schedule Instagram Carousel Post with Levuro is as easy as 1-2-3. You can do it from mobile app or desktop browser app.
Follow these instructions to Schedule Instagram Carousel Post from your web app:
1. Create a Post and Select Your Images and Videos
With Levuro, you can create a post where it’s convenient for your workflow: by clicking in calendar view, in feed view, or directly from your media library. Drag and drop your images or videos into your Instagram carousel post draft, or simply select the images or videos you want to include. You’re done!
2. Customize Your Post
When it comes to creating engaging content for your Instagram feed, one of the most important things to keep in mind is cropping your images to the right size. Take the time to crop your images so that they are the perfect size for your feed. Just press edit and click on the crop icon. Additionally, be sure to add an engaging caption to your carousel post.
3. Preview and Schedule Instagram Post
Previewing your Instagram post before you publish is a great way to make sure everything looks the way you want it to. You can preview your post in desktop or mobile view. If you need to change the order of your images, simply drag and drop them into the right order. Using the Instagram grid preview will help you make sure your cover image fits in with the rest of your feed. Previewing your post is a quick and easy way to make sure everything looks perfect before you hit schedule!
Get started with Levuro
It only takes a few minutes to create an account and connect your social profiles. Instagram Carousel post scheduling is available on Levuro’s free plan.
Once you’ve scheduled your post, sit back and relax. That’s it! Levuro will take care of the rest.